What is Construction Home Builder CRM software?
Homebuilder Customer Relationship Management, also known as CRM is there to help home builders with completely automating their sales process. It does so by managing present and future prospective customers; as well as managing and tracking leads to convert those prospects into sales. By increasing the information and intelligence about customers, this software is also designed to increase customer relationships.
There are different trends you need to understand when evaluating what homebuilder CRM software to use:
Consumer demand is changing
Construction programs are mostly moving from being mainly on-site systems towards more web based and online solutions. Instead of paying for a full software suite, a monthly or annual fee is required; softening the costs over time and reducing the need for internal technical support staff.
Increased need for business intelligence
CRM software does more than just recording customer information; it also uses that information to increase sales, generate more leads, as well as helping with marketing and sales conversions.
Automation of processes
To run a more effective enterprise, most builders are looking to automate as many time-consuming and repetitive tasks as possible. Less staff and more computers will be working on areas such as marketing schedules, contract management and reporting; allowing to save time and money.
Here are the common features involved in construction homebuilder CRM software:
Creation and organization of present and future marketing campaigns.
An online portal that give home buyers the access to see contracts and construction schedules online. The customer can also make modifications and change orders.
Allows homebuilders to compare loans as well as different rental options.
Why Use Construction Home Builder CRM software
There are many benefits to purchasing and using construction homebuilder CRM software:
- Time spent on generating and sharing documents is reduced, allowing for an increased efficiency. For example, contract templates can be sent straight to the potential buyers. On top of this, other lead tracking and marketing capabilities can really push sales to be much more effective.
- Adding better support for websites and newsletters through the use of better templates leads to better marketing efforts; which in turn leads to better conversion rates. The software helps to target the marketing, meaning the right messages can be sent to the right buyer.
- Customers are happy because of the increased efficiency as well as the ability to be walked through the entire process. This lead to better close rates as happier customers are more likely to close and buy the property, leading to more profit as the property is sold quicker.
Your use of homebuilder CRM software will vary depending on your needs and the needs of your business:
- Small general contractors and general homebuilding companies with around $1 million per year are the main customers for CRM software and as a result about half of the CRM software is designed for them.
- Medium to large size general constructors will want to find a strong CRM solution so that process automation and good communication can take place throughout different departments and employees. Some CRM solutions can run hundreds of projects in a year.
- Service and specialty contractors tend to work in a specific sector of the market. Residential or commercial contractors; remodelers and service contractors will want a CRM that specializes into their own individual niches. For example, heavy construction CRM specific to heavy construction tasks.